26 May 2022
Using Herbalife24 Rebuild Strength
Looking for a healthy breakfast that tastes like dessert? How about trying a light and crispy waffle topped with fresh fruit. This waffle packs a protein punch and a flavour kick, perfect before or after your morning workout. It will make you feel full with 195 calories and 17g protein!
- 4 scoops Herbalife24 Rebuild Strength*
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons canola oil (optional, but makes the waffles crispy)
- 10 tablespoons low-fat milk
- Spray surface of waffle iron with pan spray and preheat.
- Stir Rebuild Strength, flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl with a wire whisk. Add egg, oil and milk and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour onto prepared waffle iron and cook until waffle releases from the waffle iron and is cooked through.
- Top with fruit, if desired.
*Only when prepared as instructed on the product label does our product deliver the full nutrition benefits described on that label.